BDance Academy offers first dance lessons in the privacy of your own home. Learning at home offers a safe friendly environment to learn a routine at your own pace. The added convenience of having us come to you, helps save time in the often hectic build-up to your wedding day.
We understand that organising a wedding can be a stressful experience already, so we promise that we will not add to this. Most couples find that the time spent during the lessons is a perfect way to relax together and forget about all those wedding worries.
We will carefully discuss your needs before you start, so that we can prepare a routine that fits exactly around your requirements – whether you just want to avoid shuffling around the dance floor, or plan to give Fred & Ginger a run for their money!
We offer a variety of packages from emergency, one off lessons so that you can learn basic steps to a course of lessons to enable you to master your own routine and dance stylishly with grace and confidence.
Wedding Dance Packages
- Taster/Emergency lesson. Is your wedding day fast approaching and you’re running out of time? In this one off confidence boosting dance lesson you can learn some great moves to your chosen song to recreate on the dance floor on your big day. You can also purchase this 1 hour session on a pay-as –you-go basis.
- Many couples find that this is enough for a complete simple routine to their song. Steps are mixed with traditional styles suited to the song, and a few fancy moves thrown in to surprise your guests!
- Bring the wow factor into your big day by being step perfect and super-slick with your dance routine. Learn a bespoke first dance, choreographed to match your song and ability. We recommend this package as 5 hours of lessons is the optimum time required by most couples to learn their full routine.
Wedding Dance Packages (Group)
- These are available in your choice of dance style and in a dance studio near to you. Group minimum 5 people, group maximum subject to studio space.
- 90 minute dance sessions of your chosen theme. Complimentary glass of fizz. Previous themes have included Grease, Burlesque, Dirty Dancing, Thriller and Disco.
LET'S DANCE WITH BDANCE!